TURBIDITY MEDIUM-HIGH RANGE INMERSION
0-500NTU, 0-2000NTU, 0-4000NTU
±1.0 % FS
With RS485 communication and 4~20mA signal output ,All are optoelectronic coupler isolation protection
environmental temp. 0~60 ℃, Pressure resistance ≤ 0.6 MP
< 500 Ω（4-20mA）
Length 237mm, maximum outer diameter 64mm
G1 inch pipe thread
- Digital submersible turbidity sensor , output RS485 and 4-20mA signal directly
- Shell with 316 stainless steel material, with good corrosion resistance.
- The stable invisible infrared light source is used to avoid the interference of the colorimetry in the liquid and the external visible light to the sensor measurement.
- Using quartz glass lens with high transmittance in optical path, infrared wave emission and reception are more stable.
- Wide range, stable measurement, high accuracy, good reproducibility, not affected by the flow rate and pressure of the sample.
- Communication function :Two photoelectric isolation signals output, that is, RS-485 communication interface and 4-20mA current output , data acquisition can be carried out without instrument , direct connection computer , PLC , etc. with RS485 / 4 - 20mA signal interface
- The sensor can be set up through RS485 communication, from slave address and baud rate, on-line calibration, factory reset, the corresponding range of 4-20ma output, Modification range, proportional coefficient and incremental compensation and so on.
- Using three point correction way
- The key components are imported from foreign famous brand .
- Power off protection >10 years.