Turbidity in Line
Adopts 660nm laser light
- The flow turbidity sensor shoots the 660nm laser vertically downwards into the water. The light is scattered by suspended particles in the water sample, and the scattered light at 90°with the incident angle is received by the silicon photocell receiver immersed in the water sample, and 90° is calculated.
- Compact miniaturized design, small installation space,
- Optional viewing window and automatic emptying system reduce maintenance effort,
- Low injection flow requirements, reducing the amount of waste generated in the measurement.
- Range: 0.001 - 100 NTU,
- Accuracy: 0.001~40NTU -> ±2% or ±0.015NTU; 40~100NTU -> ±5%,
- Resolution: 0.001 NTU,
- Flow requirement: 100 ml/min ≤ x ≤ 500 ml/min,
- Interface: Inyection Port: 1/4NPT, Discharge Port: 1/2NPT,
- Protection: IP66,
- Calibration: SMulti-point calibration; Contrast Offset; Factor offset
- Material: ABS+Nylon,
- Dimension: 140*117*214 mm.