SOLID SUSPENDED SENSOR
Using 850nm infrared light double beam scattered light to measure sludge concentration.
- LED infrared scattering light source (850nm), stable wavelength, stable data,
- Reliable performance, simple installation and calibration,
- Self-diagnostic function (optional),
- built-in humidity sensor and a light source detector,
- Multi-range, fast response
- Used in High concentration sludge wastewater.
- Infrared Scattering 90º (ISO 7027),
- Standard 5 or 10 meters (other length can be customized),
- Range: 1 - 20 g/L (MLSS301), 1 - 45 g/L (MLSS311), 1 - 120 g/L (MLSS321)
- Accuracy: less than 5% of the measured value,
- Resolution: 1 g/L,
- Sample Flow Rate: ≤ 2.5m/s (Not dependent),
- Protection Grade: IP68,
- Mounting Thread: Horizontal installation, special 90° installation accessories,
- Calibration Method: Factor calibration, multi-point calibration,
- Shell Material: Body: SUS316L/ T i /PVC (option)+ POM,
- Dimension: Diameter 52 mm * Length 260 mm.