Optical Dissolved Oxygen
Optical measurement technology based on Fluorescence principle
- The sensor does not require consumables or maintenance during use, can greatly reduce the cost of use,
- Low sensor drift and longer calibration interval.
- Without consuming oxygen, accurate measurement can be achieved when oxygen concentration is low.
- Fluorescence principle (OPD790)
- Cable or Plug&play (5 meters standard)
- Range: Oxygen: 0 ~ 20 mg/L, Saturation: 0 ~ 200 %, Temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
- Accuracy: Oxygen: ± 0.1 mg/L, Saturation: ± 1%, Temperature: ± 0.5 °C
- Resolution: Oxygen: ± 0.01 mg/L, Saturation: ± 1%, Temperature: ± 0.1 °C
- Compensation: Temperature, Salinity, Pressure
- Protection: IP68
- Calibration: 1 or 2 puntos (zero and saturation)