SN8 Respirometer Online
The SN8 is an online respirometer which is designed to interact with the process and serve as a tool for better control and optimization. For this purpose, the SN8 has sensors for oxygen, temperature, pH and Redox. It can also be configured to control either one or two biological reactors.
TESTS AND PARAMETERS
Using the SN-8 respirometer, the following tests are carried out that provide the following parameters automatically:
- OUR TEST (Global Respirometry): OUR, SOUR
- AUR TEST (Nitrification Rate): Rn, AUR
- TOX TEST (Toxicity): % Inhibition
- DESNITRIFICATION TEST
- COD TEST: Biodegradable COD
- Cellular Retention Time (MCRT)
- Needed Oxygen
- Hydraulic Retention Time
RESPIROMETRY IN THE ACTIVE SLUDGES PROCESS
- Respirometry is a technique that allows us to assess, control and protect the active sludge process by providing information about the state or the activity of the biomass. This enables us to anticipate most of the problems that may affect the process, so guaranteeing, right from the outset, that the correct decisions are taken to counter these problems.
- Respirometry is also a necessary tool for optimizing the active sludge process and the level of toxicity of the wastewater for the microorganisms. It also determines the essential parameters for modeling this process.
- Can be configured from a basic respirometer.
- More than one reactor can be controlled with the same unit.
- Unaffected by the level of the pool.
- Low maintenance sensors.
- Reproduction of the process in real conditions.
- Can be installed at different points of the process.
- Configured with MODBUS TCP communication, 4-20 or 0-10V outputs, to enable it to be integrated into the plant’s control system. Remote control, database and email alerts.
ELECTRICAL AND SOFTWARE SPECIFICATIONS
- Wifi, Ethernet connection
- Modbus communication
- Data registry
- Trend graphics.
- Data export.
- Software for the automatic calculation of OUR/SOUR, Rsn/AUR, etc.